Sumoboo - Favorite Dessert In Town

Talk about food and beverages will never end. At least a month, cafe especially in metropolitan city has opened. From the one which sell place or atmosphere, the food its self, or price tag. Of course, all people choose, delicious and price as their preferences, and I am join with those people. Now, teeanger, netizen or instagramer, like all about desser like thai tea or something like hong tang, the pioneer and famous dessert. The taste was really good but too pricey, hehhe.
Now i am curious with another cute dessert like hong tang, named SumoBoo. Wow, the ambience and its taste was really good but the portion I took was too big. My tummy was really full , yeay. I choose menu like this pict, consist of lotta ice, milk powder, melted chocolate, vanilla ice cream, and pudding. I cant finished by my self. The price is about 30K (before tax).
FYI : sumoboo is located around Jakarta( i visited at Pantai Indah Kapuk).
Choco Ball 
Price : 30K ++  

Monday, March 2, 2015 by Annisa Kusuma
Categories: , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Followers