Toko Oen


LEGEND !! I really curious how many times you should go to TOKO OEN if you visit Malang. Actually, this shop not just sell ice cream, but also legendary bread (the smell was really good and the taste was fantastic). In here , I just eat ice cream and of course sharing with my sister, haha. The portion was not too big. The price and the portion was not balance, too pricey with small portion. But the texture of ice cream its self was melting. I think one portion is never enough because I am ice cream lover :)

FYI : the atmosphere was so vintage and the decoration was like joglo (javanese house).
P.S : I will go back if someone pay for me hehe

Triple Scoop Ice Cream (vanilla-chocolate-strawberry)
I dont like that whipped cream, yaks!
Price : 45K ++








Tuesday, March 3, 2015 by Annisa Kusuma
Categories: | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Followers