Holycow Steak Bandung

Another steak restaurant comes to Bandung. You should try this holycow steak as your reference to eat medium steak with medium price. The service was excellent. I put it 5 stars, friendly staff and fast serving that food.

If you come to holycow steak, you can choose sauce that consist of blackpaper, mushroom sauce or another one (but I forgot its sauce name). I prefer to choose blackpepper. The taste actually like black pepper sauce in another cafe, it's just so-so (sorry to say ya). This picture above is menu that I choose, combine between tenderloin and chicken, fried potatoes (I dont know actually if the potato can be changed into mashed potato, my favorite one,huhu ..), carrot and sweet corn. I love that sweet corn, very fresh.

In simply, holycow steak is one of your culinary visit, if you like medium steak.
:)
Happy steaking!!
Tenderloin&Chicken Steak with Black Pepper Sauce
IDR 30K++

Monday, March 16, 2015 by Annisa Kusuma
Categories: | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Followers