Spicy Honey Shrimp

Hello my lovely monday ! Now I love all day in a week because for me everyday is playing . I've try to set my mind like that thus I can appreciate to do my activity happily. Anndddd.. I am gonna to share recipe, actually it's not mine but my mom taught me how to made it .
Taraaaa .. spicy honey shrimp is delightful..

The ingredients is really simple and easy to get like :
- margarine, 
- onion, 
- black pepper, 
- 1 kg shrimp, 
- chili sauce, salt, and "saus tiram". 

How to cook?
 you can mix all of them together and just wait until well-done. It's better to consume while it's warm. I suggest you to eat with hot rice, I even eat for twice, hahaha ... [because of heavy rain out there].
Happy monday universe :*

Tuesday, March 3, 2015 by Annisa Kusuma
Categories: , , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Followers