Hong Tang Dessert

Actually I know about this fenomenal dessert from food blogger that I followed. Hong tang was already existed about two/three years ago, i forget. I just reviewed and have a chance to try after one year lived in jakarta. I try the most recommended one, actually i forgot the name but consist of matcha of course, my favorite one.
As I know, at the first launch in Indonesia, the price was reachable for dessert is about 35K. But, a few months I came to Hong Tang again, the price is up to 50K per portion. Its so wow for dessert !!
Actually I prefer to get a packet full of rice then pay for dessert.
Its enough to came twice times. Another dessert i'll try. See that on my next post :)
FYI : the taste was consistantly good and the services was really fast. And I enjoy eat hongtang
I just eat hong tang at Central Park and Grand Indonesia. 

Suggestion : share portion with your friend is recommended to you to avoid fullest tummy
 

Monday, March 2, 2015 by Annisa Kusuma
Categories: , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Followers