Untasteful Cupcake

Hello universe.. 
I feel so sorry because I never posting again. Actually, I have many times to write but it seems like lazy for me. Hahaha.. Ya better for me to sleep. Latterly, I don't know exactly why I am become lazy-girl. I hate being like this (this is true from my deepest-heart) tsaaahhhh . Oia, I haven't better activity since I graduated. Sometimes I think it is better for me to be entrepreneur but I like study. Then, I just doing well for my future study. Bismillah....

On the other hand, when I am being lazy-beautiful-girl, I increase my softskill in cooking. I make cupcakes and do you know what? The taste isn't really good, haha, trust me. It is neither fluffy nor crunchy. Yaks. I throw up from my stomach. But, I think positively that someday I will make delicious and tasteful cake. And I hope every one will enjoy it.
Yay, should be more practice and never give up !!

Appearance of my cupcakes. My friends lie for me that the taste is good. But, when I ate, yakssss. Oh my God ! What kind of cake it is !!

Friday, April 5, 2013 by Annisa Kusuma
Categories: | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Followers