The Ubiquitous Mosque in Indonesia

I ever heard that Indonesia have a lot of culture, resource, beautiful view and so on .. Hence I have my own huge dream to explore it. I think nowadays many people especially in twitter land say that "I Love Indonesia" or "I am proud as Indonesian". However, actually they didn't know their country well (I felt sorry if I wrote wrong).. It's just my point of view.
I have my experience when I went to Depok about 4 months ago, yap it's been so long but I never forgot to posted it. I visited the legendary mosque which built by one of entrepreneur in Indonesia (I am so sorry, I didn't know the real name, you can search on Google, hehehe..). My mother impressed with the architecture,  she said that the design was as gorgeous as Nabawi Mosque in Madinah (unfortunately, I never visit Madinah). I felt lucky while I found it here, not far from my hometown, just 2,5 hours. Yay, the name is Kubah Mas Mosque which is located in Depok, West Java. Kubah Mas is consist of the real gold in the top of mosque. I just could said "woooowww...", it such as vestige or historical subject. You can visit it while you are on holiday because their circumstances are really humble and clean...

falling in love with the architect... kyaaaaaaaaaaaa.. felt like in another part of world, but the weather here still more hot ..  

 As you can see, plant and grass is neatly and orderly .. Do not trample on green grass, forbidden..
Actually I wanna take all of four kubah mas, but i dunno how to take it well. Thus i just got 3 kubah :( but nice ya??


Thursday, April 18, 2013 by Annisa Kusuma
Categories: | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Followers