Believe, Trust, and Faith

I put my heart on three essential words : BELIEVE, TRUST , and FAITH

Because I believe for studying hard, I can reach and arrive at my destiny
Because I trust to my Allah, I always make a conversation and share my problem to him, then I am not worry anymore..
Because I know God has the best plan for me, therefore I have high-faith. Before, I knew that our pray are divided into three parts : Allah will acceding your request quickly or will postpone or will be replace with the other best ones. Hence, I will wait for the best request comes to me with great smile also.

These are above is always inspire me while I've got problem and stuck on my way. I just try to imagine how beautiful the end of the street and smile happily.
Just be patient for the right moment and the right time with the right person :) 
[*I mean the right man haha..]

Sunday, April 7, 2013 by Annisa Kusuma
Categories: , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Followers