The Meaning of Colors

I just think that God creates colors for different meaning and also purpose. I love the way each color look. All of them are beautiful for me. That is some description for each paint :
p.s : I write down from my favorite one :*

♥ Black
Desc : I do not know well why I like black so bad. I adore its elegance, simple, and natural. I look much comfortable when wear it because I feel like model (read : seems like thin) muehehe .. :D

♥ Chocolate 
Desc : In simply, it is like you eat chocolate-bar. You'll become addictive, no matter how much you eat them, you'll consume it continuously and consciously. It really works when you get stress !!

♥ White 
Desc : They look more pure and holy things, like new-baby-born. 

♥ Grey
Desc : Actually, it is an abstract but really attractive, simple, eye-catching, and easy to mix and match with my wardrobe collection. It describes how minimal and humble you are..

♥ Orange
Desc : Fresh, cheerful, imaginative, and innovative. It likes orange-fruit, sour and sweet mix together. Perfect combination !

♥ Red
Desc : Brave, one step ahead, initiative and hazardous. Commonly, this type enjoy being entrepreneur.

♥ Pink and Purple
Desc : Openly and honest, I dislike it because it reflects how feminine you are. It's also cheerful, friendly, coddle but still good-girl. I think it is so cute and I hate being that.

♥ Green and Blue
Desc : It is great combination between green and blue, like tree and sky. It's all so nature and have good-spirit in every way they act and talk, really inspiring others.


Sunday, April 7, 2013 by Annisa Kusuma
Categories: , , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Followers