Two Accidents


I wanna share about my last unforgetable moment , hahha. I don't write something in my life in this blog for too long. Yaahh so sorry, because before mid test , i have got many tasks that i should finish well.. Haha but now, mid test was past. So, i can refresh my mind, my face, my life and everything in short weekend.

okeehh, i wanna you know that i have got 2 accidents that makes my heart beats so fast. Yeahh, it because ..........
First, when i left home to college , i drive back my car from garage .. and youu know what will happen ? Of course no, and me too.
I hit a car . ohh nooo ... God ! Astagfirullah, and i must pay for car damage for 350K. .
Hope it wouldn't happen again and get focus or concentration if you drive.!
Remeber nis !

The second accident was my debet card lost.. and it because the same cause, unfocus!
The card lost when me and my friends went to Bandung electronic Centre to buy a flahdisk and stop in ATM to take money..

According to my story, it become a lesson for me and for you reader that if you do something or job , get focus and concentration ..

Thursday, April 7, 2011 by Annisa Kusuma
Categories: , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Followers