7 Keajaiban Rezeki Workshop


Morning .. ohh sorry good night i mean, hehhe
I was happy when i typing this blog. You know why ? I think , because i met Ippho Santosa , my trainer idol. He is a writer of Mega best seller book, 7 Keajaiban Rezeki. This is a fenomenal book. Because i learn more from this book. This book changes my opinion about how to thinking use right brain.. And i learn how important parent actor is.
I read this book when i came to medan, last holiday in January. My mom told me to read the book with full spirit.. I'm curiuos.. So i decide to read the book slowly but sure , hahah
yahh at the first time , i read a motivation book like that. But this book was really differant truly.
Unexpected words and easy to understand..
And now, when i heard of a Ippho workshop in Bandung , i direct message a ticket. yeahh, because i don't want to lost this special workshop . . hahhaha although, the workshop ticket is very expensive (175K per person) for me as a student, but no problem.
I attended the workshop with my lovely sister, named Dita. She is a Ippho fans too. And i am happy to attend the workshop with her. Because we have the same Idol.


He is Ippho. More handsome than his avatar on twitter :)


Me and my sister attended the workshop. Very compact

And i hope that I could attending his workshop next month . ameen..
And i hope that He visit Bandung frequently so I could see his handsome face :)





Sunday, April 10, 2011 by Annisa Kusuma
Categories: , , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Followers