Friday in Fact


Wooww ,,Is this friday ? right ? but in my mind, friday means busy activities at my college. Opposite with the days before, this friday means free day ..
Hiyaaa finally i have 3 free days without thinking about tasks. How a wonderful life ! *overact .. hhahha

I don't wanna lose precious days like this .. so me and my odong odong friends want to travelling and shopping until we satisfied ... but before, we want to apply Practical Work at Indosat Asia Afrika and SmartFren Surapati, and i hope i accept to practical work in there at marketing management.
amiin.

After that, we went to Kings Kepatihan to bought some dress , alaaahh hahah wedges and pants. Actually we want went to Factory Outlet at Riau streets but we don't have many time so we decide to choose Kings . hahahha

I have got, black pants, grey shirt and yellow wedges. Among these three , i liked yellow wedges because it the first wedges that i ever had . hahah jadi cewek seutuhnya !
I've got the yellow one from Misyelle store , but the photos will upload on my next post.
:)


Saturday, April 9, 2011 by Annisa Kusuma
Categories: , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Followers