Get or Lost

If you had a chance to do something, then you will make a choice between it. Take it or leave it? That's all depend on your need and passionate, even your luckiness. I'll always get headache when I should make a decision. I try not to put my feeling on it, but accidentally I used that. Oh, damn, I really hate use my feeling..
Think and decide logically is all that I want.
Then, i think positively for decision which I made. I'll get that for some reasons and I never felt sorry for that things. I think in another chance I'll never lose again. I hope it too much and now I'm waiting to do that.


*actually, I don't know what I write above, I just gonna scream out loud because I can't speak what I feel*

Monday, October 7, 2013 by Annisa Kusuma
Categories: , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Followers