The Symphony of Graduation Day

Me and Helda as my fellas
After finishing our make up, we should take some photos, hihi 

when I enter the Building of Graduation Ceremony 
These photo was taken by my daddy. Thanks dad, your skill was excellent

Thanks for coming Fauzi, Mba Sindang, Billqis, Vany, Linda, Ucup, Roy and the others people :') 

 Aftter get out of the building, the sky was rain, but we still took many photos, Hihi

The surprise comes from my genk "odong famz". Ika, Emak, Nora, Ajeng, who came and gave flowers, doll, and caricature. I was really excited. Thank you so bad. You are rock, all \m/

Because a part of my friends who come to my graduation was fasting, so my parents inivites for all "senior" in PPM to RM.Cibiuk. After we ate, as always , took some photos for remembrances





Sunday, November 25, 2012 by Annisa Kusuma
Categories: , , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Followers