Eat More and More


Hello blog land ..
This sunday , i don't go anywhere .. It just because I couldn't have a feeling to walking around or spending time without do a something useful for further life. Hahah, kok jadi bahas masa depan . Padahal lagi gak kepengen bahas masalah itu untuk saat ini .
Enjoy the present time without thinking about my future life. Only one day.
Because I do not have something I should do right now. So, I always thinking about food. Thinking " What i should eat for today?" or just thinking " What is the menu for today?" .
Hahaha, I thinking about the menu of food. It just like my mom's mind . Yes, of course , I become a young mother a few more years . Amiin
So, today I eat more and more what I could eat .

For breakfast , I eat some :
1. Green Tea Milk. It is so addict me but alhamdulillah I just drank one glass . Still in control
2. Mihun Noodle
3. Martabak telur (ˆڡˆ)

For Lunch :
4. I eat Mihun Noodle for twice
5. Rice + Sambel goreng ati ampela

For Dinner :
6. Sambel goreng ati ampela without rice
7. a piece of strawberry bread
8. a glass of cappucino

Yah, now. all of you could see , how many food I have eaten? ‎​()
I failed to "diet" program but still be optimistic that the weight will come down to 47 kg
Yay \(´`)/
Pray for me blogger :)

Need to know
Skipping for 100 times already done in the afternoon
Ngahahaha (●ˆˆ●)


Sunday, May 8, 2011 by Annisa Kusuma
Categories: , , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Followers